It's Easter Sunday tomorrow and that can only mean one thing...chocolate! Or so my kids and I'm sure countless other kids think anyway. I have the easter eggs and gifts lined up ready for my girls. I didn't get Kieron anything as he is only just starting to wean at the minute so even the baby ones are no good for him yet. I got the girls a chocolate egg each and a little toiletry set each. I usually make them an outfit each too but I have been run off my feet this year with the baby so tut to me. Bad mammy. All three of them have a couple of outfits off their nan anyway, aswell as sweets and eggs from everyone, so I don't feel too guilty. I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of a couple of good easter crafts I came across on my web travels so here you go. Here are my favourites.
1. This is a craft after my own heart. My girls would love to do this too so they could feel like they were sewing like their mammy. Paper Plate Easter Sewing Craft by Red Ted Art
2. This is a cute and easy craft, using things that are probably in the house already. Egg Carton Bunny by Crafty Morning
3. Perfect for smaller kids. This is not necessarily easter related but daffodils are my favourite spring flower so when I saw this, I had to sneak it in. Spring Daffodil Craft by Clare's Little Tots
4. This is a great kids craft but also something I would enjoy doing! Easy Paper Easter Wreath by The Resourceful Mama
5. Creme. Egg. Cookies. Oh my. These are a must. The Yummiest Creme Egg Cookies by Daisies & Pie
Happy Easter everyone!